- Event Security Contact Form
If you have questions about Boise State University events or booking event security at Boise State University, click here to submit an Event Security Contact Form.
- Conference Services Reservations
Click here to book reservations for an event in the Boise State Student Union Building, Special Events Center, or Stueckle Sky Center.
- Athletic Venue Reservations
Click here to book event reservations at the Boise State Appleton Tennis Center, Albertsons Stadium, Caven-Williams, Jackson Indoor Track Facility, Kinesiology Pool, Stueckle Sky Center and Dona Larsen Park.
- Morrison Center Reservations
Click here to book event space at the Velma V. Morrison Center for the Performing Arts at Boise State University.
- Taco Bell Arena Reservations
Click here to book event space at the Taco Bell Arena at Boise State University. Sporting events, concerts and graduations are regularly held here.
- Albertsons Stadium Earns National Sports Safety Award
Boise State's Albertsons Stadium has been nationally recognized as one of the most secure sporting event venues on any college campus. Click here to read more.
The mission of the Boise State University Department of Public Safety is to serve the campus community with professionalism, integrity, and respect. We are committed to provide a safe and secure environment for students, staff, faculty, and visitors to work and learn. To that end, the Department of Public Safety can provide or arrange for highly skilled professional security, law enforcement and emergency medical personnel to support events. Many venues on campus require you to contact them directly to arrange reservations for events. Please see their information below or on the slider bar to arrange reservations and learn about predetermined security measures and event guidelines for those venues. Otherwise, if you have any questions about Boise State event security or would like to request security personnel for a Boise State event outside of the venues listed below, please submit an Event Security Contact Form by clicking on the following button:
Event Venues at Boise State University:
Boise State University is home to some of the most premier event venues in Idaho. Please contact the following venues directly to arrange for event reservations:
- Conference Services: (Student Union, Special Events Center, Stueckle Sky Center): http://conferenceservices.boisestate.edu/conference-facilities/
- Athletics: (Appleton Tennis Center, Albertsons Stadium, Caven-Williams, Jackson Indoor Track Facility, Kinesiology Pool, Stueckle Sky Center, Dona Larsen Park): http://www.broncosports.com/facilities/facility-rental-forms.html
- Morrison Center: http://morrisoncenter.s3.amazonaws.com/doc/Scheduling-Booking-Guidelines-1-16-37ce6b7055.pdf
- Taco Bell Arena: http://tacobellarena.com/promoters/booking/
Many venues on campus have predetermined security measures in place. Please consult the following websites for information on specific event guidelines or security measures currently in use for the respective venues:
- Student Union, Special Events Center, Stueckle Sky Center: http://conferenceservices.boisestate.edu/eventguidelines/
- Morrision Center: http://www.morrisoncenter.com/visit/conduct-policies
- Taco Bell Arena: http://tacobellarena.com/security-guest-az-index/
- Albertsons Stadium: http://www.broncosports.com/facilities/albertsons-stadium-safety.html
If You See Something, Say Something
Safety is everyone’s responsibility. If you see something suspicious, please say something. Dial 911 for emergencies or crimes in progress, and dial (208) 426-6911 to reach the Boise State University Department of Public Safety for non-emergency calls related to campus.